Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by ServiceAide, Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of 15-1132 – Software Developers, Applications.
- A wage of $150,000.00/yr is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 08/25/2020 to 06/27/2021
- The employment will occur in 1762 Technology Drive, Suite 116, San Jose, CA 95110.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of 1762 Technology Drive, Suite 116, San Jose, CA 95110.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.